I’m really happy to see a tech-savvy government, but sometimes I wonder if this is a wee bit out of control.
A thoughtful piece on the federal government as tech startup that you should probably read instead.
A messy list I’ve been keeping since January as the White House blog shows up in my RSS reader:
- Data.gov (federal data. download and remix. pure awesomeness)
- AStrongMiddleClass.gov (actually Biden’s, but whatever)
- FinancialStability.gov (actually the treasury’s)
- Opportunity.gov (depts of Education and Labor)
- Regulations.gov (apparently existed since 2003)
- USA.gov (“official portal into US government”)